Wednesday 28 December 2011

Welcome To My Blog

I am very New To blogging so please bare with me LOL!

Thankyou for checking out my blog, My intentions are simple. To Explore Life! I intend to embark on a great adventure, I want to tell you all about it here in my Blog.

About Me,

I am Matt. A 28 year old White British Male From Plymouth, UK. I spent 7 years in Her Majesties Royal Air Force, as a Movements Controller. This was an amazing job which allowed me to make some great friends whilst Travelling all over the place working with the RAF,s Transport Fleet.

Unfortunately I had to leave the RAF due to medical problems which still burden me. However I intend to take this opportunity and make the best of it.

Enough about me anyway!

I look forward to updating this blog and look forward to hearing from you the precious readers.... Over and Out LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment